Friday, January 29, 2010

Visual Boy Advance Mac Pokemon Red Visual Boy Advanced Cheats - Pokemon Fire Red

Visual Boy Advanced cheats - Pokemon Fire Red - visual boy advance mac pokemon red

I recently downloaded Visual Boy Advance, Game Boy emulator for the Mac. I also had the Fire Red ROM (The updated version of Pokémon Red) I wanted to trap and thought it was pretty easy, but I thought wrong. Unlike many PC boxes are tricks to come, instead of one. Which means that I am not the master can put code in a box, I wonder if someone knows how I can enter successfully into the trap of VBA for Mac

5 comments:

Kai T said...

www.gameshark.com

Kai T said...

www.gameshark.com

Confuzze... said...

First, the codes you want, how you want to cheat in the game basis is

However, I can help you with, how to enter codes. You need to Cheats-> Cheat List-code> / Cheat / Gameshark / option [Codebreaker is the latter introduced by the nature of the code based on].

It is a program that help you get Pokemon on statistics and data about the way he wants to be able, based. The program is called Ciro's Pokemon Maker. Everything you need to do is the master code that you provided, and copy the rest in the "code" and you are.

Pika740 said...

72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Max Eraza said...

Game Facts

Post a Comment