Monday, January 25, 2010

Pokemon Store Sydney Australia Pokemon Emerald - Do Stores Still Sell It In Australia?

Pokemon Emerald - Do Stores still sell it in Australia? - pokemon store sydney australia

Pokemon Emerald Has anyone seen in the stores lately? Is not that Pokemon Emerald is still sold in stores, no new pre-owned? Please help! I mean, really bad! Therefore, we have seen a Demerald new Pokémon in the stores lately? If so, that part of Sydney is to be mentioned in you!

BTW, I live in Sydney, Australia.

2 comments:

Mikeal B said...

EB Games, I think I have a few weeks ago after 2 or while I am soo Tey do not sell blank or nything tat U Got 2 Stores search game (and net) to see, soz if u can help me 2 much, but also help to cool XD Emerald tat

Nazren E said...

yeah I was just seen to Perth, Australia, and emerald one of these centers do not know whether the original

Post a Comment