Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Does Melanoma Spread To Small Bowel I'm Scared That I Might Have Melanoma?

I'm scared that I might have melanoma? - how does melanoma spread to small bowel

Recently I have noticed that one of my moles is a strange habit of being, just because I realized it was a small scab on it. If the crust has never noticed that I really fear is perhaps maligment and I've had for a long time. How long will this type of cancer spreads lethal phases in the body requires ????????

3 comments:

Tarkarri said...

FREE Get it checked by your doctor and have a sedative.

If a mole is high, and in a position where he slammed the door and why he is a scab, the withdrawal may be recommended as a precaution.

celbopwe... said...

Ask your doctor as soon as possible .. please.

Mary_mou... said...

I think the most important thing you have to put this issue to rest as soon as possible. We can not say ... But for peace of mind, you immediately go) to see a doctor and check (perhaps too much for retirement. It can be anything (I was a bit too much anxiety when I thought, or the doctor that something was wrong: The biopsy was) something else.

Post a Comment