Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sonoma County Property Management How Can I File A Legal Claim Against Sonoma County, CA.?

How can I file a legal claim against Sonoma County, CA.? - sonoma county property management

My dog was injured because of faulty construction of a drainage grate on the property in the county. I am committed to save $ 2,000 in medical treatment, the cost for my dog. I know it is a procedure for filing a claim, but I do not know what the procedure. Wil Any information would be welcome. Thank you.

1 comments:

gallop said...

If you let your dog freely in the county property and was injured, had no business. Even if your dog on a leash is still their responsibility to avoid the risks. I do not think you have a case. You woud have to consult with a local lawyer who knows the laws in your community, which can often be obtained for free by phone.

Add .... Sometimes, when it knew had been complaints about a threat, and county officials exactly, and the danger that children are at risk, it may be a case when an injury. If I have to have been previous complaints about this risk and is an accepted practice for dogs in the neighborhood, the person may have a case, but you have an attorney advise you gladly. In the action against the county, which basically sueing taxpayers in this county, it is not always easy to do.

Post a Comment