Thursday, February 4, 2010

2000 Toyota Avalon Gear Shift Covers Any Tips For Touching Up The Paint On My Steering Wheel (tan Leather) And Gear Shift (tan Leather) ?

Any tips for touching up the paint on my steering wheel (tan leather) and gear shift (tan leather) ? - 2000 toyota avalon gear shift covers

The tan-colored paint was missing from my steering wheel / shift after month, and I can not continue. Any advice on high to cover steering wheel? Is there a touch of color can I use for this? This is a Toyota Avalon 2000, and I stay with my heart in good condition would be helpful suggestions, thank you.

4 comments:

Puregori said...

Clean the saddle soap. If it still looks bad still trying mink. This also works in his leather jacket, or in the hall. It's expensive, but it has many functions.

rod_chef said...

Junkyard dealer or

bashfull... said...

Back to the dealer to see if a person that is being installed, have leather seats. Somone who recommend most to you, and you can ask them. Jump to an upholstery shop. Who can not keep up.

JT B ford man said...

Getting clean and well maintained, ink, go to an upholstery shop for your color, don, forget everything, if you cover the stain. Good luck

Post a Comment