Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laundry Chute Door What Can Be Done About Corrupt Building Inspector?

What can be done about corrupt building inspector? - laundry chute door

We have just moved into a new house, and I am sure that the building inspector "eyes" for certain areas in our house. I have no evidence, just common sense. There are two main security problems of which corresponds to a 10-foot hole in the concrete floor in the courtyard. (In fact, it is an external staircase to prevent an outside wall. N railings that everyone who is in parallel installed next to the lawn on the side of the scale. We're getting a crash barrier, the sum of $ 1000.) The other is the laundry slide is simply a hole in the ground behind a closet door. Once again, an issue that we addressed the security. I have 2 small children and angers me that our builder was probably involved in the payment of an inspector to save your money, to risk the lives of my children. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment