Thursday, December 31, 2009

Broadcom Wireless Lan Driver For Microsoft Windows Vista I Have A Question About Reinstalling My Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver...?

I have a question about reinstalling my Broadcom Wireless LAN driver...? - broadcom wireless lan driver for microsoft windows vista

On Saturday, my wireless connection worked for a second, then not the next. Work-cable connection, the router works, and our other computers, you will find our wireless network. I thought that something wrong with my wireless card, but my card can be found in other available networks, but not with us.

I'm waiting for a response from HP about the situation. Meanwhile, I tried to find out more tips on how you do not see why finding a private network. I have my driver somewhere about how to install wireless card and a portion of my adapter is now uninstalled.

I like the adapter is uninstalled - so I will be delivered to me in my reference to the PC, and stated that if the program is still on your computer, personal values are not affected, but if the program delete personal settings can not be restored .

If only a portion of the adapter is removed, nothing will change when I install the driver, Broadcom Wireless LAN?

0 comments:

Post a Comment